About Intelligent Infrastructure
Integrated intelligent infrastructure is an essential platform to accelerate economic growth into the new digitized age. It provides a new fundamental shared platform to:
- Rationalize existing and enable new public services
- Reduce inequalities and provide an environment fostering equal opportunities
- Manage more effectively risks and create a more resilient infrastructure
- Create the right physical and digital environment to support the industry at large in their effort to embrace the fourth industrial revolution and leverage the new business opportunities being created
- All of this has to be done in a way that will be environmentally friendly and as much as possible “carbon free
Our program addresses the critical challenges in making this new innovation a reality, including finding new models for collaboration on shared infrastructure, new models for sharing data, new approaches to standards, regulation & compliance, and implementations of the latest technologies.
Why Attend the Conference?
- Understand the different technologies needed to build an intelligent infrastructure:
- Unpack the potential architectures to create an underlying network from the Autonomy Institute
- Learn how edge computing is enabling services in the public realm from City of Philadelphia, Zeblok, Nokia & Valmont
- Clarify the benefits of building city-scale Digital Twins from NVidia, the Digit Group and the Digital Twin Consortium.
- Discover how Integrated Intelligent Infrastructure will enable new services for the data age, underpinning new growth, supporting job growth and connecting the unconnected.
- Discuss the different financing opportunities:
- Clarify how to take advantage of the $1.2T IIJA and what money is available for what projects.
- Understand new financial tools such as Public Private Partnerships can be leveraged to benefit your projects
- Explore how different models for sharing data can underpin your financial model and re-engineer the relationship with big tech
- Discuss and see early examples of Intelligent Infrastructure:
- Learn from Mayor Adler how Austin is taking advantage Intelligent infrastructure to support new growth
- Deep dive on how intelligent corridors, such as those in Ohio, Texas, Michigan are pioneering examples of intelligent infrastructure to support the next generation of growth
- Brainstorm and network with Government, Finance, Project and Tech representatives to refine your project teams